1. The data controller
The data controller is SUMMER JAMBOREE S.r.l., registered at Via Abbagnano, 17 – Senigallia (AN) (Italy) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Controller”). The Controller guarantees compliance with European legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation 679/2016, and provides the following information about the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this site.
2. Data processing, purposes and the law
Data generated by access to the site
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site functionalities usable as a result of user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data provided by the user through online forms is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to respond to any request for information from the user interested in the event and the activities of the Company
- to process the request to exhibit articles during the event
- to select artistic proposals for the event that require accreditation
- to consider requests in application for job opportunities
- to receive the newsletter from the Company which promotes and communicates activities and events similar to those for which the interested party has shown interest
The legal basis which legitimizes the processing of points a), b), c) and d), is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is involved or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party.
In the case indicated in point e) the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party. For complete information, we specify that for sending newsletters, the Company may use media provided by third parties who can use statistical tracking systems that detect the opening of a message and clicks made on links (hyperlinks content in the email). However, the data analysed by the Controller is used only to evaluate the performance of the instrument as a whole or to analyse the interest raised.
3. The conferment of data
- with respect to the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), and d) the conferment of data is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process requests.
- with respect to the purpose referred to in point e) the conferment of data is also optional and its use is conditional upon the issue of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for the Company to send newsletters or invitations to events and initiatives organised by the Company
4. Processing methods and data retention
Collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, or through manual processing strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data was collected and, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the data. The data is kept strictly for the time necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data is collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 2 a), b), c) and d). For the purposes referred to in point 2 e), where the data subject has given specific consent, the Data Controller will keep personal data until the person concerned makes an explicit request for cancellation.
5. Data Recipients
Data may be processed by external bodies operating as controllers such as, for example, authorities and supervisory and control bodies, and bodies in general, public or private, that are entitled to request data. Your data may be processed, likewise, for the purposes set out in point 2 by the following:
- by authorized employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, or system administrators;
- by external bodies with designated responsibilities, who are given appropriate operating instructions. These subjects are essentially attributable to:
- companies that offer site management and maintenance services for sending newsletters;
- professional offices for consultancy in organization or management.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
6. Data transfer
The processing of data takes place within the territory of the European Union; however, in the event that the collected data should be transferred to servers located outside the European Union, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable laws, in particular by transferring data only to those countries for which the European Commission has issued specific Decisions of Adequacy (so-called “Privacy Shield” for the USA) and/or stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection, and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, or only in the presence of another requirement in compliance with applicable Italian and European legislation.
7. Rights of the interested party and how to use them
In ones capacity as an interested party, one enjoys the rights set forth in art. 15 of the Europe Regulation 679/2016, in particular:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing that concerns that data;
- to oppose the process;
- to obtain data portability;
- the possibility of withdrawing consent to the processing of data when lent
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
The interested party can exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return address. to: SUMMER JAMBOREE S.r.l., via Abbagnano, 17 – Senigallia (AN)
- an e-mail to: [email protected]
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that contain information about your online activity. Every time you visit a website, the web browser will send cookies to your computer, where they are stored, and then re-sent each time you return to that particular website.
Cookies are used to improve the functionality of a website, to allow the user to move easily between pages, to remember the user’s preferences, and to enhance and improve the user’s browsing experience.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
This type of cookie is necessary for certain sections of the website to function properly. Technical cookies can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- Session: these are destroyed every time the browser is closed;
- Permanent: once the browser is closed these cookies are not destroyed, but are stored up to a pre-set expiration date.
These cookies are necessary to view the site correctly and relate to the technical services offered. They will always be used automatically, unless the user changes the browser settings (which will disrupt the display of the site’s pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site.
This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how they arrived at the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
These cookies do not require the prior consent of the user to be installed and used.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously. This includes information like: pages visited, time spent, how users arrived at the site, geographic origins, age, gender, and interests, for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains that are external to the site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in-line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
Cookies that integrate products and services of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content, or for the use of third-party software services (such as software that generates maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their services between the pages of the site. In this case, the site owner acts only as a technical intermediary between the user and these sites.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED BY www.summerjamboree.shop?
This site uses technical session cookies.
Analytical cookies are not used.
Analysis cookies are not used.
Profiling cookies are not used
Cookies that integrate products and services of third-party software are not used.
WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORK AND EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interactive service with a social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the service will nonetheless collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Summer Jamboree does not have access to data that is collected and processed independently by the managers of social network platforms. For more information on the methods of data collection and processing by social networks, users are invited to read the privacy information provided by the parties providing the services in question:
- Twitter – Information from Twitter
- Google Youtube – Information from Google
- Facebook – Information from Facebook
- Instagram – Information from Instagram
CHANGES TO CURRENT INFORMATION
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES BY CONFIGURING YOUR BROWSER
To limit, block or delete cookies, simply change the settings of your web browser. The procedure varies depending on the browser used. For detailed instructions, click on the link of your browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Safari iOS
If your browser is not among those offered, select the “Help” function on your web browser for information on how to proceed.
In your browser preferences it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie which consents to the installation of cookies by this site.
It is important to know that by disabling all cookies, the functionality of this site could be compromised.